Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Amy and the City: A San Diego Bachelorette Weekend

As you all know I don't need much of an excuse to throw a party. I had the joy of planning my best friend Amy's Bachelorette party. Amy L.O.V.E.S. Sex and the City and I thought it would be a cute alternative to the traditional "boys in speedos" theme. I enlisted the help of a fabulous Etsy designer by the name of nattysuedesigns1 to create the invites, water bottle labels, and tags. I also created party favors that included the new fragrance from Bath and Body Works called "Carried Away", a strawberry antibacterial gel called "I Love Shoes", and chapstick...all wrapped up in a pink martini glass. We had a welcome Cosmo in pink martini glasses before heading to the pool in true Carrie fashion. Needless to say, it was a fabulous weekend among good friends with good food, drinks and fabulous shoes!






No comments: